Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stir-fried Zucchini with Corn & Bacon


Given a long 5 days Easter break without my helper while my husband has still been on clutches with one leg useable, I, thus, avoided cooking and baking anything that requires a lot of preparing and of course, washing up..so I used up all leftover food in the freezer and lucky enough to end up cooking only one meal during a whole period !

I chose to cook African style roasted chicken which is not complicated and doesn't need much effort to cook the dish , yet the outcome was fantastic ! Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take any photo of it until only bones left on the plate..but I managed to take some photos of the side dish that I made to serve along with the chicken that was also fabulous...and here it is!!


The recipe could be found here ( Note : I added crispy crumbled bacon on top to make it more interesting and attractive for my daughter )





  






























No comments: